Altered Rolodex

Here is my latest idea….an altered rolodex. It is made with Stampin Up’s new Office Accoutrement Set. I bought the rolodex at Target for $4 and cut different colored Stampin Up cardstock to the size of the rolodex cards. Then I made tags for each alphabet letter for each of our friends to go in the rolodex. I used a punch for the little tag. I added their address and birthdays on the rolodex card that came with it so we would have them all in one place for sending out little cards anytime or at the holidays.

click to see it bigger 😀


Leave a comment

Filed under scrap

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s